Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Collectible Swords for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Collectible Swords for Sale

Okay, I'll try this one more time before these go to EBay. These swords have been displayed, but have been well taken care of. They make great wallhangers, and come in the original boxes with everything that came with them. I also have cleaned them before putting them back in the boxes.

These prices are firm, and I'm not willing to trade them for anything. I would like to sell them locally, and can arrange pickup within 300 miles, whether I come to you, or meet you halfway. I will ship them however, if that's what it takes to sell them.

First up, the ORIGINAL Daywalker Sword from Blade. This piece does have slight nicks on the handle from where my kid sister knocked it off the shelf, but is otherwise in great shape.

The next is the Heavy Metal FAKK2 Sword, it's an awesome piece that looks completely wicked hanging on the wall, and it also comes with a cool poster of movie art. The poster has been hung before, and has four small pushpin holes in it, but is otherwise fine.

The final sword is the Narsil sword from Lord Of The Rings. This is the nicest sword in the collection. It is very large, and quite an impressive wallhanger. It's in excellent shape.

Prices are as follows:
Sword of the Daywalker - $80 + shipping
Heavy Metal FAKK2 Sword - $80 + shipping
LOTR Narsil Sword - $130 + shipping

The only payment I'll accept is paypal, or cash if they are sold locally.

Let me know something before two weeks pass, or these are going up for sale on Ebay.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome swords with good prices....TTT for ya
Old 04-26-2006, 12:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the top...
Old 04-26-2006, 09:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Blade sword looks kick ***. I love the Blade movies. I got to think on this one.

Quick Reply: Collectible Swords for Sale