Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2 Day old Dell XPS M140 For Sale!! Must Look!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up 2 Day old Dell XPS M140 For Sale!! Must Look!

Okay guys, I already have a RMA # from Dell to send this back [ no, there's NOTHING wrong with the laptop.. it's going back because I need a reg. PC card slot and the XPS 140 [ and some other newer ones now] come with an Express Card Slot!.. so, this laptop is no good for me.. That's the ONLY reason to send it back!]

However, since I purchased this laptop at a great price of $725 using the recent coupons and discounts Dell had for it's [ 10 Days of Deals ] event... I'd be happy to extend that offer to you guys..

I am NOT making any profit here, and it's not even my intent to do so!

So, if anyone wants it for $725 [thats what I paid] + shipping...

PM me ASAP

Using Paypal ? Add 3% to the total!

Config:

1.73 Ghz Centrino
512 RAM
14" LCD with TrueLife
9 Cell Battery
DVDRW
Wifi [Intel Pro 2200]
XP MCE 2005 Ed

what else... Plus, ofcourse the usual XPS stuff [nylon bag ].. slick looking box.. XPS logo'd CD Wallet woohoo!!!

Everything is sealed, except ofcourse the lappy which I right away, as I always do, reformatted to get rid of the bloatware..

Lappy has about 5 hrs usage [most of which went into rebuilding the system.. adding software ( MS Office 2003 Pro ; DVD Shrink ; NERO ; McaFee Anti Virus Suite 18 months subscription that came with the laptop ; FireFox ; MSN ; Yahoo ; AOHell ; M140 Drivers .... yeah that's it ]

Still have the Dell Box that it came in and all....
Anyways, let me know if ure interested.. The Laptop goes back to Dell on Saturday! 4/15/06

Check my Ebay Rating under id : superchargedgtx
email me at : M5Rahul@aol.com or LS1ta@optonline.net or SuperchargedGTX@aol.com

Paypal Premier Verified [add 3% if using Paypal]

Thank You!

Rahul
Old 04-13-2006, 11:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, I forgot to add... 60 GB Hard Disk

Also, this is an AWESOME DEAL!! It was a ONE Day event and I managed to get a piece of it

Quick Reply: 2 Day old Dell XPS M140 For Sale!! Must Look!