Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Bose Lifestyle 48 and accessories

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bose Lifestyle 48 and accessories

Here's what I have for sale:

Bose Lifestyle 48 home theater system
Bose Roommate speaker system (with LCD remote)
Bose AL8 wireless system (to make roommate wireless)

Everything is brand new, in factory sealed boxes, sub and all speakers are black (but I might be able to get it swapped if you really really want white). I work for a Bose dealer and got these through one of their promo contests, so the full factory warranty applies. These things have wayyyyy too many features to list, but to hit the high points:

LS48 has: DVD, CD, radio, Hard drive for storing up to 340hrs of music, auto pulls song info from online, tons of inputs, lcd remote that works through walls, jewel cube speakers that can fit inside a 12oz can, onscreen tv display, adaptIQ system, all wires needed, and much more stuff i dont feel like typing.

Roommate: its basically a single peice that has a few speakers built into it, that will let you play anything in another room, that the main system can play. it comes with a 2nd lcd remote which makes it easy to get feedback from the system too.

AL8: wireless package for the roommate so you can put it wherever without running wires

These things normally retail new for $3999, $499, and $399 plus tax[respectively] at any authorized Bose dealer due to their unilateral pricing scheme. (unless you happen to catch one of their promos and get a few bucks off or something). Here's what I'm asking:

LS48: $3200 Roommate and AL8: $720 Both together: $3800
[all plus actual shipping]

So if you buy everything, you end up saving almost $1400 off of retail (depending on your tax rate) for the same, new, warranted, stuff.

You can PM me, email me, or call me with questions (PM me request for my cell number please).

Thanks for reading my long @$$ for sale post!

-Mike B.