Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Craftsman Scrubber/Buffer/Polisher NIB

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craftsman Scrubber/Buffer/Polisher NIB

Pictured here is a Craftsman Model 11229 Scrubber/Polisher/Buffer. This unit has never been used. It was merely removed from the package to charge it up, confirm functionality, and take a photo. The price will be $20.

Here is a little information on the unit:

"Put away the sponge and the bristle brush, the Craftsman® 9.6 Volt Scrubber is an all-in-one cleaning, scrubbing, waxing, buffing and polishing tool.

The Scrubber’s attachments provide all the elbow grease required to clean a
variety of surfaces such as cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, sinks, spas, and tubs – even surfaces underwater. The cordless scrubber has a two-speed gearbox: low speed (250rpm) for cleaning, scrubbing and buffing and high speed (750 rpm) for polishing.

The9.6-volt power pack includes a 3- to 5-hour charger with stand.

The Scrubber has a nylon housing and weighs less than 8 lbs. Its watertight,
double-housing construction allows the tool to be fully submerged for continuous
operation in up to three feet of water. A three-position, detachable, assist handle helps apply more force during cleaning and buffing jobs.

Quick-change accessories include a 4-in. wax applicator sponge with net cover
and adapter, a 5-in. polishing pad with two bonnets (one cotton and another wool), curved brush with adapter, and a soft cone brush for cleaning wheels. The accessories and cordless scrubber are conveniently stored in a five-gallon bucket."

Shipping will be at buyer's expense. I am available for a pick up or meet up at a reasonable distance. Please let me know if you have any questions. I live in Lisle, IL.
Attached Thumbnails Craftsman Scrubber/Buffer/Polisher NIB-craftsman1.jpg  
Old 11-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?

Quick Reply: Craftsman Scrubber/Buffer/Polisher NIB