Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs

I have a boost mobile flip phone for sale. Its a motorolla phone model i450. It is in brand new condition. Phone was bought on a prepay plan and uses all of nextel's towers because boost is by nextel. It comes with a sim card that has aproximately $60 dollars on it and I have the wall charger for it. Although it was bought for a prepaid plan, it will work with a nextel sim card and function properly. Would be a great replacement phone if your nextel phone is messed up or if you have a teenager that you dont want to have a plan for. I used it for a week and all the people that I knew with nextel phones switched to suncom and I have no use for it. I am looking to get $100 for the phone, sim card, and charger. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs-front.jpg   boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs-open.jpg   boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs-phonecharger.jpg   boost/nextel i450 motorola phone fs-rear.jpg  
Old 03-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no one needs a good phone?