Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: 97 Seadoo Challenger 1800 Jet Boat - $5000

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 97 Seadoo Challenger 1800 Jet Boat - $5000

Our family just upgraded to a larger boat so the boat that we've had for the last three seasons must go...

We've had this boat for the last three seasons and she has been a blast, it was a perfect boat for our family. I just picked her up after a full tune-up and service (new throttle cables, rebuilt carbs, etc...) last week. Always maintained by an authorized seadoo shop...Mechanically the boat is solid and has been very well maintained as long as I've owned it. She's ready to hit the water for another great summer of fun!!

She is showing her age a bit on the interior: there are a few rips in the vinyl seats and the bolsters, the spedo doesn't work ($150 to fix) but i've had her up to ~55mph with three people in the boat so she moves. Honestly i didn't mind the imperfections in the interior because the boat was so much fun but I want to state things how they are. The only reason we're selling her is because a great deal on another boat came up and we couldn't resist.

Here are a few pics and I'll try to get more this weekend when I'm down the shore. The boat is in Seaside Heights NJ and I am willing to work with you on delivery.

She was used in the bay and fully flushed and kept on the trailer the whole time I've had her.

1997 Seadoo Challenger 1800
18' Jet Boat
Twin engine: 220 HP (2 x 110HP Rotax motors)
7 passenger
Top Speed ~55mph
Panasonic CD/MP3 player with 4 speakers (sounds awesome) w/ remote

Please contact me for any additional info/questions:
jcbarrett@gmail.com
cell: 908-268-4907
Old 06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI - Sold

Quick Reply: FS: 97 Seadoo Challenger 1800 Jet Boat - $5000