Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Engagement ring for sale 1ct. for $1,200

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Engagement ring for sale 1ct. for $1,200

I have a 1ct. total weight ring 1/2 ct. for the center stone and 1/4 ct. for the 2 side stones. The ring is white gold. Would like to get $1,200 but am open to serious offers.

I paid $2,500 for it 3 years ago, the bitch never wore it so it looks brand new. I already know what I can get from a jeweler, just want to sell it to someone that would appreciate it and not turn around and make a profit off me.

The diamonds are princess cut, don't know the clarity or color, but from what I can remember they are pretty good. The lady I bought it from is here in Dallas and sells jewelery to car dealership owners, movie stars, etc.

The pics aren't the best I couldn't get the f*ckin camera to focus. I would be willing to get a $50 appraisal done for a serious buyer.

Thanks,
Eric
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-26-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do u think u could pm me some high quality pics??? im intested coz im gonna ask my woman in like two months to marry me and this is exactly wat she wants...thanks
Old 09-26-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good on your pinky, you should keep it