Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Guitar For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 06:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Guitar For Sale

I'm thinking about selling one of my guitars. The one I'm thinking about is pictured on the left. ( The one on the right is my brothers in case your wondering ) The guitar is an ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe. Here is the description from ESP:

Construction / Scale | Set-Neck / 24.75”
Body | Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
Neck / Fingerboard | 3-Pc. Mahogany / Rosewood
Nut Type / Width | Earvana Compensated / 42mm
Neck Shape | Thin U
Inlays | Abalone Flags
Frets | 24 XJ
Binding | White w/ Abalone Purfling (B/N/H)
Hardware | Black
Tuners | Schaller Locking ( my guitar has Sperzel Locking FWIW )
Bridge / Tailpiece | Tonepros T3B-T & T1Z Locking
Pickups | EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active
Electronics | Vol / Vol / Tone / Toggle

The color is called See Through Black Cherry. This is the most expensive paint job that ESP offers on this model guitar. I paid 799.99 plus tax and another 199.99 for the case. I'm looking to get 600.00 ( plus shipping )for everything. The case is a Coffin Flight Case with locks and key.

If you know about guitars then you know this baby is hot! This is really a great deal, and cheaper then you will find on ebay. The guitar plays extremely well and sounds tight and loud. I'm looking to pick up a Petrucci Music Man which is why I want to sell this one.

If anyone needs any more info please PM me and I'll do my best to answer them! Thanks for looking!
Old 11-12-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Veteran

just listed it on ebay if anyone cares.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012
Old 11-13-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

free publicity--i have a very similar guitar as this (ec-2005 anniversary edition) and the guitar plays like god. gibsons/prs cannot hold a candle to the upscale ESPs in my opinion
Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Thanks bro! Hopefully this baby will go to a happy home! I would also like to mention though, at work today I was asking some people of they would be interested in buying it. One guy told me he only touches Gibson, and nothing under 4000.00. I simply had to laugh in his face. This guitar plays as well as any of the guitars you will see any major band using. You don't need to spend 4000.00 to get a very high quality instrument. I would take this guitar over any of them any day. The only reason I'm selling it is because I need a guitar with a piezo system, and this is the only thing this guitar does not have. If it did, I wouldn't be selling it.

Quick Reply: Guitar For Sale