Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Newish - Parker Plasma-Tec 40amp Plasma Cutter

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newish - Parker Plasma-Tec 40amp Plasma Cutter

SOLD

Parker Plasma-Tec 40 dual voltage Amp plasma cutter. I purchased it for $749.99 off their website:
http://parkermp.mygisol.com/parkermp_002.htm

I used it once just to try it out on a piece of metal and it was pretty neat. Cut like butter. I never ended up doing the project I bought it for and so don't have any need for it. It has a warranty through Parker and looks new as its just been sitting in a box other than to take it out and try it.

With the dual voltage you can run both 110 and 220. Its wired with a 110 plug (normal electrical outlet) or you can run it on 220 as well. Its rated to cut something like 3/4" if you ever had something that thick.

I put a air regulator on it I got at Lowes that was better than what came with it and its ready to use.

40 Amp, 220 Volt, Single Phase, Input Current Maximum: 22 Amps, Duty-Cycle: 60% at Full Power, 100% at Three Quarter Power, Rated Cut: 5/8", Sever Cut: 3/4", Weight: 20 lbs, Size: Large Lunchbox. Thanks to Inverter Technology the machine efficiency is at a level that allows for the impressive power to weight/size ratio and also for affordable pricing. At last... everyone can afford to own a machine that provides industrial performance at a realistic cost.

Includes extra consumables that I bought for another $50 with it FREE as well.

Looks just like this:

Last edited by LSInnovations; 12-04-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soldd

Last edited by LSInnovations; 12-04-2007 at 01:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Newish - Parker Plasma-Tec 40amp Plasma Cutter