Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Custom 686 Raptor Quad

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom 686 Raptor Quad

I just built this thing. Its only been to Glamis for Thanksgiving since complete build up and breaking in the motor, literally only bombed the hill maybe 8-10 times and flew down the drags 3-4 times. It whoops anything stock and I was walking an Athena Big Bore and cammed YZF450 up Olds hill no problem. Beside straight up drag bikes, I didn't get out ran. Lots of time and money invested, but I'll just highlight some things that I can think of off the top of my head.

102mm 11:1 Wiesco to make 686cc with matching cometic gasket set
Stage 2 hot cam with double springs
+1 Kibblewhite Valves
Port/polish, intake port matched, serdi valve job and assembly by KenzCycleTech
GYTR HD clutch
LRD full exhaust
Proflow w/ K&N no lid
Trailtech billet Torch lights
Clear tube mod and jetting that runs pretty good.
Marvin Shaw Coilovers anodized blue with chrome springs
+2 +1 Chromoly ASR A-Arms and tie rods (Chrome plated)
+6 Chromoly ACE Fabrication swinger with billet round house RAD double row carrier. (Chrome Plated)
+4 Lonestar Axcaliber axle & LSR locknut(Chrome Plated)
Powder coated frame and misc small parts candy blue over metallic. (Sparkles in sunlight)
Lots of polished aluminum.

There is a few more little things but I think they're shown in the pictures. I'll explain if someone is interested. Here is the latest pic with race cut plastic and paddles. No problems with the bike at all and I was very happy with it out in the dunes. Price is with a full set of new dirt tires on ITPs and the rear paddles on douglas rims. You couldn't duplicate this for what I'm asking and I'm taking a loss, but the dunes got my sandrail envy all fired up again... $7500 obo I'm in Chandler, AZ. I've never shipped anything like this, but I will at your cost however you'd like. email q's either here or to ibadvs1@hotmail.com

Old 12-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

ttt price is OBO.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

Also selling my 01 Banshee for $3250. I will sell both bikes together or separate. New lower price on the Raptor is $7000.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump for 2 sweet quads. That raptor is awesome!!
Old 12-22-2007, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DVSWS6
I just built this thing. Its only been to Glamis for Thanksgiving since complete build up and breaking in the motor, literally only bombed the hill maybe 8-10 times and flew down the drags 3-4 times. It whoops anything stock and I was walking an Athena Big Bore and cammed YZF450 up Olds hill no problem. Beside straight up drag bikes, I didn't get out ran. Lots of time and money invested, but I'll just highlight some things that I can think of off the top of my head.

102mm 11:1 Wiesco to make 686cc with matching cometic gasket set
Stage 2 hot cam with double springs
+1 Kibblewhite Valves
Port/polish, intake port matched, serdi valve job and assembly by KenzCycleTech
GYTR HD clutch
LRD full exhaust
Proflow w/ K&N no lid
Trailtech billet Torch lights
Clear tube mod and jetting that runs pretty good.
Marvin Shaw Coilovers anodized blue with chrome springs
+2 +1 Chromoly ASR A-Arms and tie rods (Chrome plated)
+6 Chromoly ACE Fabrication swinger with billet round house RAD double row carrier. (Chrome Plated)
+4 Lonestar Axcaliber axle & LSR locknut(Chrome Plated)
Powder coated frame and misc small parts candy blue over metallic. (Sparkles in sunlight)
Lots of polished aluminum.

There is a few more little things but I think they're shown in the pictures. I'll explain if someone is interested. Here is the latest pic with race cut plastic and paddles. No problems with the bike at all and I was very happy with it out in the dunes. Price is with a full set of new dirt tires on ITPs and the rear paddles on douglas rims. You couldn't duplicate this for what I'm asking and I'm taking a loss, but the dunes got my sandrail envy all fired up again... $7500 obo I'm in Chandler, AZ. I've never shipped anything like this, but I will at your cost however you'd like. email q's either here or to ibadvs1@hotmail.com

That's nice as hell! I just recently purchased a KFX700 and LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 01:03 PM
12 Second Club

Dam thats a pretty raptor. To walked a cammed YFZ this thing must hall ***. What kind of suspension is on it?
Old 12-22-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^Ya, I race 250 bikes and if this thing is walking a 450, its pretty damn mean! Thats definately a good looking 4-wheeler though. Could you not get anymore compression out of the motor though?? I'm running an 07 kxf250 and its running 15.1 compression, stock head, just p/p with a pro circuit piston. Stock is 13.5.1..

Quick Reply: Custom 686 Raptor Quad