Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Collectible Phillip Crowe Painting--Lab lovers inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 10:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Collectible Phillip Crowe Painting--Lab lovers inside

I am selling a Piece of Art from Phillip Crowe called "The Seventh Brigade" This was a painting in a run of 750 units, this one is #4. These are no longer available for retail sale, they print is no longer available except for re-sale by private owners or collecters.

I have the certificate of authenticity, it was bought at a retail shop and professionally matted and framed by them. Has never been out of the frame or matting since I've owned it and I am the original owner of this piece.

I've seen similar prints only going for $350, unframed. Would like to ask $500 for this framed and all.

First pic is a sample of the picture.

The rest are of the actual piece for sale by me.

Size 7 Resistol Brand 200X Felt Cowboy Hat

Also available for sale is a very nice Resistol Brand Cowboy Hat. Its a 200X Stone Colored (variation of silverbelly) Felt hat. Have had it 5 or 6 years. In excellent shape, never been broken in any way, shaped only by myself. No real stains to speak of, this color tends to hide staining better than true silverbellies. The x-count on the inside of the headband faded, but still somewhat visisble. This hat has been worn extensively, but still in great condition. Always stored in plastic and original hat box.

Originally over $900 dollars, asking $150 OBO for it now.

Last edited by L33Z71; 04-07-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: Collectible Phillip Crowe Painting--Lab lovers inside