Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2002 polaris sportsman 700cc 4X4 Modded 4sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2002 polaris sportsman 700cc 4X4 Modded 4sale

2002 mossy oak edition. front and rear racks WITH extensions. full front brush guard with headlight protectors. radiator protector. rear dual tube bumper. 800 polaris header. pure polaris white bros exhaust. 800 primary clutch with upgraded springs and weights. jetted carb. 3 headlight mod. custom intake for clutch to keep dry in deep water. all factory rubber bushings replaced with high quality silicon hose and REAL hose clamps to keep clutch dry. new clutch cover/seal. k/n filter. 800 intake pipe. all polaris fluids used. no cheap aftermarket. mobil 1 syn motor oil in case. custom temp gauge in pod to keep a check on engine temps. brand new motor from polaris. less than 20 hours.
warn 3000 winch. biggest baddest there is. aluminum fair lead. synthetic rope. safe on hands and no recoil. new polaris battery.
"tooler" mounted on rear rack with insualtion. can be used for drinks on the trail or for tools/supplies.
itp type c 12" rims with 27" mudlites 9" fronts, 12" rears. xxl lugs. tons of tread. epi lift springs in front. MONSTER axles on both fronts, with heavy duty cv replacements on stock rear shaft.
atv comes with 6 ft aluminum ramps, hardly ever used.
full waders. TWO sets for talking your loved one on the trail with you.
XL(12) and a S(7) also included are a pair of atv goggles, gloves, and an extra set of hip boots (7)
factory wheels and tires WITH lugs. 12" wheels. 25" tires. 8" fronts 11" rears.
TWO extra synthetic ropes with hooks and tree strap. when there is no tree around, get stuck anyway. nearly 150 ft of rope to get you out of ANY situation.
custom battery cables i made to keep you and your friends out of trouble on the trails.
NUMOROUS, NUMOROUS, EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED.
stock clutch, intake pipe, stock front springs. all fluids. front, rear diff, tranny, complete oil change. original polaris owners manual. BRAND NEW sintered bronze brake pads. BRAND NEW extra front MONSTER axle. 2 dummy axles knuckles i built for the front, so if you break an axle on the trail you can keep on going. only 3 tools are needed for repair, and can be carried in factory storage, or in the "tooler"
bolts, brackets, fittings, new clutch cover seal, extra intake seal, many many extra parts.
garbage bag FULL FULL FULL of bolts, nuts, washers, brackets i purchased off ebay from a salvaged atv. its got everything you need to work or repair the bike, and not have to worry to find those factory style bolts. extra ignition box with plug wires. many more parts i cant think of. truck bed of good to go with the deal.
bike is not show quality. its scratched and got some dents in the bumpers, but is in GOOD working condition. cranks, runs, drives great.
needs a front right wheel bearing, which i have new in the box, but i will not install. the fan does NOT work. i WILL INSTALL a BRAND NEW OEM POLARIS fan upon purchase, or discount the 250 bucks the fan costs.
im ready to unload the entire package, and dont want the expense to install a fan unless it sells.
this is a great setup for mud, trails, hunter, or for farm land.
can deliver within 100 miles of pensacola at the listed price.
many other parts, items, options im sure im forgetting.
if you are interested in any info, ASK. specific pictures, ASK.
ready to move today.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 3,000 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Steal located in Pensacola FL

Old 07-09-2008, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Free bump, my brother may be interested, I'm passing this on to him and I'll let you know.

Quick Reply: 2002 polaris sportsman 700cc 4X4 Modded 4sale