Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Great set of starter golf clubs......Cleveland, Callaway, Cobra, Ray Cook

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great set of starter golf clubs......Cleveland, Callaway, Cobra, Ray Cook

I am selling my first decent set of clubs that I bought a couple of year ago. Tara is buying me a new set for my birthday, since I am now playing a little bit more regularly. These clubs have been great to me, and I've enjoyed having them, and learning about my game with them. Some guys here on the board can attest to their performance, as they've seen some of my drives and iron shots with them. lol

All these clubs are obviously used, and will show some wear and tear, but nothing that affects the play of them.

First up, we have a Cleveland 460cc 10.5° Titanium Launcher driver. It comes with a Grafalloy Blue Stiff flex shaft.

Next are a set of King Cobra Oversized Norman Grind irons. They come with Cobra Standard flex graphite shafts. This set consists of 3-SW.

Next is a Ray Cook M1-X putter. I'm not sure what to say about it, other than it works, and according to some people who have seen it on a golf course, is a collectors item. lol

Lastly are a set of Callaway Great Big Bertha 1 and 3 woods. The 1w is a Great Big Bertha Warbird 8.5°, and the 3w is a Big Bertha Warbird Strong Three. Both clubs come with Callaway Regular flex graphite shafts.

I will take $200 for the whole set. That's 13 clubs at a great price. I would be willing to bet you won't find a better, more complete set of clubs at a better price.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

up for the day.

Quick Reply: Great set of starter golf clubs......Cleveland, Callaway, Cobra, Ray Cook