Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2004 honda trx450r BUILT

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 honda trx450r BUILT

Well i dont want to sell this but for the right offer ill let it go. I quit racing last year due to family reasons so it just sits, i run it once a week maybe, and rip it around the block alittle but thats all it does now. I dont know where to start with this thing so here goes.

Frame is an 04' and that is the ONLY part.

Cases and engine are brand new because it blew apart in 05' the first lap of the first race while i had a 8 second lead with 30 mins run time on a $5k motor.

Platics are brand new as well as every bushing and bearing in it. Brand new chain, sprockets, shocks were just done again at Elka suspension in canada for 180 lbs pro-am MX rider. heres a list of stuff from front to back.

Lonestar 2+ a-arms, stainless tie rods, stainless brake lines, Lonestar hubs, lonestar steering steem, Two P.E.P steering dampeners on custom machined bracket. Front shocks are Elka Elite piggyback zps triple rates. Thats pretty much the front suspension setup it cost about $4k.

The engine consists of stock cases Falicon crank, Falicon Knife rod, JE 13.5:1 ceramic coated piston, milled head, final compression is a tad over 15:1, Dasa ported head with overside stainless kibble white valves, the head is an absolute masterpiece to look at. CNC'd ingnition cover for CRF450 igniton, flywheel, and harness (ENTIRE QUAD RUNS OFF 4 WIRES) Adjustable stator plate, Hinson complete clutch, Taper bored FCR carb which is now 47mm. No airbox lid, k and n filter with outerwares, dasa cnc'd pro flow intake. ONE OFF custom dasa headpipe and silencer sounds AMAZING. Quad has a custom Web cam 3 of these cams where ever made for dasa team riders, one is in my quad, another comes with it. This engine has every single thing dasa offers whom is a premier builder of trx engines. Motor was around 6k after everything. This quad put down 63hp on the dyno Last winter!!!

The rear end is pretty much stock because i sold off the walsh elka rear end is it was just to valueable to sit in the garage lol. it does still have a lonestar axle and lonestar carrier bearing. Quad has Hiper 4 piece carbon fiber rear wheels!! with brand new tires and just black aluminum wheels up front with brand new tires also.

It runs on VP c12 and it needs to be jetted for every different race track with 1000ft elevation difference, and the valves need to be checked pretty much every day of riding. Bike has maybe 2 hours ride time on it since it was rebuilt last january.

will sell or trade for lt1 go fast parts or maybe the right ls1 car.

It also has fresh black powder coat with flake in it on all the suspension stuff and the cases have fresh candy red powdercoat and all the misc. stuff is the black powder.

Bike has about 20k in it where it sits right now, please no lowballers
Attached Thumbnails 2004 honda trx450r BUILT-snapshot_20080918.jpg   2004 honda trx450r BUILT-snapshot_20080918_1.jpg   2004 honda trx450r BUILT-snapshot_20080918_2.jpg  
Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Launching!

I also just want to point out that this quad has no skidplates, no fan, and at its lowest point sits around 4 inches off the ground. This CANNOT be trail ridden, It is built to be run 20 minute moto's on well built motocross tracks only. It is also rather hard to ride slow or idle threw trails due to the engine setup.

One last thing i want to metion is this quad is STOCK BORE AND STROKE. It is 100% atva/ama legal for any production 450 class, but due to the hp numbers in the past it has kicked some *** out in the open classes with 550 plus cc strokers.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:19 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice quad !!

Rather have the 250R in the back round though.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Nice quad !!

Rather have the 250R in the back round though.
haha that is not forsale and it never will be. It will be hung upside down from my shop ceiling lol. I was gonna do that with both of them and still might...but the 450 is open for offers.