Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

IDMAX 10" sub for sale (this is a fantastic sub!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 03:48 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default IDMAX 10" sub for sale (this is a fantastic sub!)

I have an IDMAX 10" up for sale. it is a dual voice coil, 2 ohm per coil model. these have a maximum rms power of 1000 watts.

if you aren't familliar with the Image dynamics IDMAX line, type it into google and read about it a bit. the IDMAX subs are a very loud, yet clean subwoofer. you'll find plenty about it online. I would run this guy with at least 200 watts rms- reccomended sealed enclosure is .9 cu ft. althought you can run it in a ported box as well. I see some things here and there about free air but I don't know if you can do that or not.

subwoofer was ran for less than two weeks, at break-in power (250 watts) and is in pristine condition. there is no marks, scratches or scuffs anywhere on the sub, and even no depressions around the rim where the screw holes are located. will be shipped in original box with original packaging. am selling to get a 10" IDMAX in a 4 ohm model to make use of a nice 650 dollar amp I have. I'll get some photos posted tomarrow when I get back into town.

asking 250, including paypal fees, and I split shipping. price is firm.
sub is listed at a car audio forum as well

Eric

Last edited by nine-eight; 09-23-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sub is sold! thanks guys

Quick Reply: IDMAX 10" sub for sale (this is a fantastic sub!)