Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Windlass Steelcrafts Heavy War Hammer

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windlass Steelcrafts Heavy War Hammer

Level up your paladine with this heavy war hammer plus 3 strength plus 4 dexterity, hahahahah

sorry couldnt help it.

But for real, this is a real weapon. I need to get rid of some stuff, because I am going to see my girlfriend and I need some cashola. (thats spanish for cash.)

Anyways this thing is discontinued. I bought it new for like 150 bucks.

here is the manufacturers website
http://www.windlass.com/products/medievalaxes.php

the description from the website:
Armor of all degrees would be sorely damaged with this hammer. The spike could crush through helmet or damage a sword arm to great effect. Steel langets help to guard the shaft as well as secure the head to the hardwood shaft. Made by Windlass Steelcrafts® Overall-23" Head- 7 3/8" x 1 1/4" x 1" Wt-2 3/4 lbs.

This thing is a serious weapon, I have nailed stuff with it, and its still in perfect shape. It left a HUGE Square hole in the tree in my back yard.
Ive smashed watermelons really easy, snapped and gouged holes in 2x4s

anyways, I need to get rid of it, I want 100 dollars for it shipped. but I will consider offers.

here are the pictures of this thing

Why carry a bat in your trunk for self defense, when you could stop a fight immediately by pulling this out ?
Old 10-10-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.

Seriously, owning this thing makes you grow 3 inches, and is the cure for baldness, lack of self confidence and being middle aged

Quick Reply: Windlass Steelcrafts Heavy War Hammer