non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

94 Z28 parts or whole

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 07:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i<3mylt= if you wanna come up to North East, MD 21901 i will give you the one i have. ill search to see if i have an extra one laying around. if not there is a jumkyard right around the corner from my house that sells stuff really cheap would prolly let you pull one for a few bucks.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

TTT hey guys if you PMed me about something and still want it. PM me again with what you want and make the subject of the PM where you live for example:

Subject: Northeast, MD
Body: hey im looking for a set a rims

that away i know who im talking to. sorry i have like 150 pms right now and dont remember who wanted what and who was serious lol. so please do this and make it easier so i can get all this straightned out this weekend.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey guys i am extremely sorry i got home this weekend put in over 60 hours in 4 days swapping the motor into another car and everything. now the problem is i went to get some parts and everthing else a four hour expidition in the motor to the junkyard to get a hatch and door. my dad took it upon his self to haul my car off to the scrap yard made me a whole 200 dollars. im sorry guys. im afraid i pissed alot of people off any i didnt mean to im very sorry guys. the one thing i do have is a good (or so i was told) LT1 with 152k on it. it blew a headgasket and i plan on swapping the gasekt and cleaning it up real nice. its got alum. heads. im looking for atleast 750 for it. does anyone think this is a bad price for it? of what?