non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

WTT+cash in MO: My 4.10 rear for your 3.42. May trade for 9" or 12 bolt.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 07:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT+cash in MO: My 4.10 rear for your 3.42. May trade for 9" or 12 bolt.

I'm in Missouri and don't want to do any shipping. I have a rear end out of a 2000 Firehawk that I put 4.10's in along with ARP cap studs, weld on LCA relocation brackets, and crossdrilled and slotted rotors. If I trade for another 7.625 rear, I will be keeping my TA rear cover. IF I trade up to a 12 bolt or 9", I'll obviously leave it on there. I prefer lower numerically gears. 3.42-3.50 would be about perfect but I may settle for 3.73's.

Rear end is still in the car. Gears are set up pretty right and are quiet for 4.10's. They do have a slight whine; they are probably the quietest 4.10's I have heard in one of these rears though. If I trade for a 7.625 rear end, it MUST have a Zexel Torsen differential (97-02) and it must not have any issues at all. If I trade for a stock rear, I'd like $250 and your rear end. If you have a 12 bolt, 9", or 8.8 that's already set up for a 4th gen F body, let me know how much cash you want on top of my setup.

The rear is still in my wife's convertible so the new owner is more than welcome to go for a ride in the car before it's pulled.

Ryan