non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

polished Vortec 86-93 Mustang kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default polished Vortech 86-93 Mustang kit

Ok, I have an awesome polished Vortech S Trim kit up for sale. This kit is in flawless condition and has very very low miles on it, less than 1000 miles to be exact. I have a complete 10 rib setup for the supercharger. It will come with two different size blower pullies, one made 13psi on my combo and the other made 18 psi. Belt slip has never been an issue with this setup. It will come with all of the brackets, pulies, tensioner, intake tube & filter and the discharge tube. The supercharger has been flawless from day one. I posted a couple pics below as it is still on the car and should be removed within the next week or so.

On my mild 331, the car put down 470rwhp on 13psi and just over 523 rwhp on 18 psi. Mind you, these dyno numbers were obtained on a Mustang brand dyno so they will show a lot higher on a dyno jet dyno. The only downfall to this system is that it has never had an intercooler. But the plus side to that is your ability to make more power.

I am selling this setup to fund my new twin turbo project. I am a bit new to the Ford world but I've got a good idea of what this should be selling for. I would like to get $2300 obo + shipping for the kit. I am interested in a Tweecer R/T as a partial trade. Please feel free to send me your offers but try not to be insulting. Thanks!

Last edited by myfast70; 12-24-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wednesday bump! Price dropped to $2100 obo. Shoot me some offers and lets get rid of this thing!