non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Trans Am Partout LT1 LS1

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009 | 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Good cover up bro! Look at his feedback, looks like Im not the only one you have screwed!!

Funny how you never responded to any of my emails once you received the broken parts back!

If you would like, I will take a picture of the front of my car and you can see I still dont have any foglights because I never bought another set after you screwed me!

And you wouldnt even give me your phone number and talk it out like a real guy would do! You made up excuses like you dont have a phone and why are you worried anyways paypal protects you!

Here is the UPS tracking number that says DELIVERED: 1Z6465E90321696819

Unfortunely I cant find the reciept at this time, I must of threw it away after waiting for my money for 9 months.

DONT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER, do yourselves a favor. Here is a link to a post from July of last year

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ml#post9731133
Old 02-07-2009 | 06:36 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

There is a forum just for this type of feedback. This is not it.

Blue-Z - Do yourself a favor and read the stickies. You are entitled to post this info up if it is correct. Just keep it in the right forum.

Str8rpn - Do yourself a favor also and clean this mess up with him. The worst thing a member can do to their reputation, is to have outstanding issues that are not getting resolved.

Make this the last time I read about this in this forum.