non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Great SBC Combo, just need gone, p/u in ATL

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Great SBC Combo, just need gone, p/u in ATL

I'll sell the whole drivetrain, engine, trans (200r4), headers, and crossmember if it'll fit your application for 2300 bucks. Sound like too much? Well lemme know what you have to offer and we'll talk about it, its in the car, can hear run, no problems. Has MSD everything on it, basically just going to something different if I sell it, so I figured somebody on here may need some big muscle in a little package, and I've got most of the reciepts for it, and can tell you what needs to be done to get "mo power". Here are most of the specs and a video: http://media.putfile.com/Monte-Carlo...p-Awesome-Loud
Also willing to seperate
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=102_0580.flv

Engine: 350 4 bolt main. Forged steel crankshaft and connecting rods. Pistons are TRW/Fed Mogul .30 forged dished pistons with moly rings. World Products sportsman heads with bronze guides, ported and polished bolws. Valves are 2.050 and 1.60 Manley sever duty stainless steel. Heads are milled to 60cc. Crane gold rocker rollers. Comp Cams valve springs 980-16 1.250 outer w/dampner. Comp Cams 7 degree steel retainers 742-16. Edelbrock performer intake topped off with stage 2 or 3 rebuilt race Qjet. Comp Cam 280H-10, complete kit, cam, lifters, everyting. Bascially rebuilt first time 15k miles ago, then added cam about 5k ago. Full MSD plugwires, 6al box, and billet distributor. Engine has all ARP bolts, heads, rods everywhere! Holley fuel pump, Milodon water pump. So much more just ask

Headers are unknown, can't find reciept, but has full length exhaust, no cats, and old Iceman crossmember. Flowmaster 40's 2.5 in and out, and rear exhuast exits behind tires, pretty much GN style. Just replaced header gaskets with the copper gaskets and alluminum collector gaskets, yes they still loosen up occasionally, but easily fixed.

Transmission was rebuilt when engine was, and has small stall in it. Shifts firm and is great, though there is a slight delay in shift, higher shift points. Has B&M shiftkit, and external oil cooler mounted in front of the radiator.

tags, chevy gmc s10 s-10 monte malibu camino cutlass fast hotrod hot rod camaro camero trans am mustang regal rat sbc bbc short block chevy big block blower turbo super

OK, maybe I forgot to mention, so I'll answer a few questions. The tranny is a 200r4 with the iceman crossmember(older styled ones like jegs) The air filter is a K&M filter. Now mind ya'll the engine ain't cleaned up, sorry didn't have time, but figured some pictures may make it better and if you have anymore questions lemme know by pm thanks

Old 01-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a 82 s-10 with a 350 with a big cam 2800 stall headers exhaust edlebrock carb high rise intake what do you think it should do in 1/4 mile