non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Built 200 4R transmission, billet internals+++

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 200 4R transmission, billet internals+++

I'm looking to make more of a street car out of my drag car.
I have a 200 4r in my 68 firebird. It was built with all billet internals, billet shift servo, kevlar clutches and bands, tci full manual reverse pattern valve body, and a vigilante 4200 stall lockup converter.
It was freshened up about 3k miles ago and has no dragstrip passes on it. All street miles and a couple summer nats burnouts.
I was assured from everyone that I ordered parts from that this trans is capable of withstanding 1,000hp no problems. I had it behind my 600 hp 455 with no issues.
Blew the bottom end of my motor this year and am looking to do an LS1/T56 swap. I want more of a fun driver now that I have a family. Looking to get $2,300 ob. New cost for converter and trans build was over 4g.
Feel free to make serious offers, I need this to go. I no longer have a use for it.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump, needs to go!!!
Will also consider trades for LT1/LS1 speed parts. Or, any other go fast parts, or wheels/tires, or, whatever you may have. Lets talk!!! Needs to go, I no longer need it. Already have T56's for both my project cars!!!