non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

LE1 Heads & Cloyes Double Roller TC

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zlegal28
I asked Lloyd about these heads when i was interested in them. He said that he cant tell for sure if they were his but if they were they were done along time ago. About 4-5 years he said. He also said if they were his they would have a name or initials on the end(s of the heads.
There was a set of numbers that dont llok like they belong on there, but didnt see any initials though. So you think that if they are his they have just been redone?

Starting to look like im going to need to give Bryan at Pavlock Performance a call!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95z28camaro
There was a set of numbers that dont llok like they belong on there, but didnt see any initials though. So you think that if they are his they have just been redone?

Starting to look like im going to need to give Bryan at Pavlock Performance a call!
If you really want to sell them I would definitely do that. Not trying to **** on this thread just letting you know what Llyod told me. Good luck with sale.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea man give him a call and let me know, im pretty interested in the heads man. I mean even if you find out they arent LE heads, if you can get the flow benched that would be great.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
12 Second Club

Yea i might also be interested if you can provide some flow numbers or some sort of proof that they arent some home porter who just made them look pretty.