non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: BBK 58mm TB

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 02:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: BBK 58mm TB

BBK/Edelbrock 58mm TB: $235

Used, got it off another LT1 board. Everything looks like it's there. It had the Wrong IAC on the bottom, so I removed it. You will need to pull yours off your 48mm TB and put it on the bottom. No damage that I can see. Was told it worked perfect. Opens smooth, with no stops, or looseness. It needs to be cleaned up some, but would work perfectly otherwise.

These are about $300 new. I took the blades off, the shaft out, and the sping off, then put it back together to make sure it all looked good.

Unmodified. No holes have been drilled for the IAC bleed, and no holes drilled in the blades. This will need a small hole drilled in the center hole, in order to idle like stock. I can look for the link on how to do this, but all you need to do, is drill a hole the same size as on the stock TB. some other TB's have the back area open, and won't idle nearly as well as stock, unless you use a block, or a brass/copper pipe to block off the Plenum, and attack it to the Idle circut.

Price is Shipped within the US 48 states. Postal Money Orders, or Cash on pickup. Paypal accepted.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

Old 02-26-2009, 01:59 AM
TECH Regular

sold. that was quick...