non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

WTB/WTT: Couple Sets Of Wheels+Tires For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 04:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up WTB/WTT: Couple Sets Of Wheels+Tires For Sale

First up is the 17" (I was told 11" wide) Eagle Alloy 5 Stars off my 94 Z28 in my Signature wrapped in 275/40/17's with I want to say are Nexen N3000 tires bought last spring by the previous owner, I'll double check on the brand tomorrow, def makes the car handle a lot better than stock.

The Eagle's aren't mint but don't look horrid, a couple of them are just chipping but I'm pretty picky, I don't know if alloy wheels can be cleaned up or not.

The other is a set of Centerline autodrags, non polished but in great shape, I want to say 15x4 for the fronts with good tires and 15.8 or so for the rear's but the tires are about gone, would be good for a killer burnout video

I"m trying to save up for Pro-stars or something similar, or trade for performance parts.

I have no idea what to ask, so I'll ask just a number and just ask for offers, let's say $500 OBO on either set....remember shoot me an offer....any offer but try not to be too offensive, I really have no clue what these wheels are worth so if anyone has a ballpark figure, please help me out.

I can have pics of the centerlines up tomm, I attached a couple pics of the Eagle's and I also have a video of the camaro which can be sent if the link doesnt work, just let me know. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=135731035426

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails WTB/WTT: Couple Sets Of Wheels+Tires For Sale-camaro1.jpg   WTB/WTT: Couple Sets Of Wheels+Tires For Sale-camaro2.jpg   WTB/WTT: Couple Sets Of Wheels+Tires For Sale-camaro3.jpg