non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

350 motor and 3 speed tans complete

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 350 motor and 3 speed tans complete

i am selling a complete 350 motor running and a 3 speed manual transmission, both are still bolted in the car, and the car is drivable so you can come listen, look, or take a ride in it before you buy it. i will sale the motor complete with everything from top to bottom front to back, motor and trans complete. the motor is a 350 with double hump heads, edelbrock intake, holly carb, headers, nice sounding cam (have no idea of the cam specs) waterpump, everything you get the idea, it also has a accel coil on the rotor cap and new plug wires, will also come with the starter and fuel pump. the trans is a 3 speed manual, clutch is very tight and grabs good. i have no idea what kinda trans it is just know its a 3 speed with a good clutch. the motor is strong and starts right up. you will need a new alternator because the one on the car isnt charging, its ready to be bolted in your ride and go, other than that give me a call 901-340-2473 or email me at birdonnos@aol.com if interested and want to come take a look. Asking $1500 complete or make me a offer im willing to talk , thanks jeremy

here are some cell phone pics of the motor.

Last edited by BIRDONNOS; 03-28-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update vid of the motor running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faEGXle-OOQ