non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

SBC 357ci race motor cheap and more

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SBC 357ci race motor cheap and more

Hello guys, i am listing this for my father. times are hard and he is about to loose his house. He owned a restoration shop in VA and the went under not to long ago so he has a lot of SBC and BBC stuff for sale.

the first thing up for sale is a SBC 350 4bolt main bored .040 with wiseco forged nitrous pistons, eagle rods, GM forged crank, A nice set of aluminium Pro Topline heads that have been race ported. crane shaft mount roller rockers,electric water pump,i believe a elderbrock vic jr intake, street demon carb, mallory distributer, and a whole **** load of other stuff..this motor ran 6.4s in the 1/8 the first track day out, in a 1968 chevelle (full weight car) with a 1.9 short time( spinning)..with a small 3000 stall and 3.73 gears.. the motor has maybe 200 street miles and about 5 track passes on it. he has over $9000 in this motor..The first $2500 OBO takes it

he also has lots of other chevy parts new and used. after market and stock. crane fireball ignition units, gauges,tachs,dressup stuff,trannys,stalls..you name it hes going to have it..Please guys help me ,help him..im in the military stationed in FL and my father lives in stafford VA..e-mail me or give him a call..540-659-6770..his name is Tom just tell him his son posted some stuff for him on the internet
Old 03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know someone needs some small block chevy stuff. he also have parts for nova's. chevells, and camaros. if you are interested and he has the best prices around