non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

MSD adjustable timing controler part# 8680

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MSD adjustable timing controler part# 8680

I have maybe 40-50 miles on this and is in new condition and works excellent. If your thinking of nitrous this is a must have and it could save your motor. I had this on my 95 impala ss. I left the lt1 plug on it for easy install. I`m going to a carbed ls motor and can`t use.

$100 shipped

8680 - MSD Timing Controls

Control Your Ignition Curve!

MSD Timing Controls are designed so engines with locked out timing or crank triggers can take advantage of an ignition curve. The weights and springs inside your existing distributor are removed and the mechanical advance is locked out so the timing is controlled entirely by the MSD Timing Control. By controlling the ignition electronically, the timing curves can be set faster, more accurately, and with more adjustablility than mechanical advances. The Timing Controls provide reliable operation throughout the RPM range.

MSD Adjustable Timing Control
The MSD Adjustable Timing Control puts you in control of your ignition timing - from the drivers's seat! A dash mounted control **** allows you to adjust the ignition timing to compensate for changes in altitude, low octane gas, or heavy loads. For cars driven every day but raced occasionally on the weekends, this control is perfect. Increased fuel mileage and performance are just some of the benefits as the ignition timing can be advanced or retarded to prevent engine detonation. The control **** mounts to the dash board for easy and accurate timing adjustments up to 15°. The Control can be used on 4, 6 and 8-cylinder engines.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very interested. do you take paypal?