non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

moroso sbc "deep" pan

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moroso sbc "deep" pan

Moroso 20172 Street/Strip Oil Pan

Stock Configuration Pans - Chevy
Street/Strip Oil Pan
SBC 1986 and Later Blocks w/ One-Piece Rear Main Seal
Wet Sump
5 Quart Capacity
7-1/2" Deep
Steel
Recommended Oil Pump & Pickups: Std Volume SBC Oil Pumps, Moroso Race Pump No 710-22100, Use Pickup No 710-24212. High-Volume SBC Oil Pumps, Moroso SBC HV Race Pump No 710-22110, Use Pickup No 710-24213.

Features:
Fits: Most Chassis Stock Replacement
7-1/2" deep replacement
Internal baffling keeps oil contained in pickup area during hard acceleration and braking
Clear zinc plating for durability and corrosion resistance

Moroso Street/Strip Pans are wet sump pans intended for street-performance machines that occasionally see some track time. They are modified with either a Deep Sump or Kicked-Out Sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and to help the engine run cooler. Moroso Street/Strip Pans are designed for simple bolt-on installations in production chassis.

Deep Sump pans offer improved oil control over stock pans because of their increased capacity. Many are specially baffled with a swinging trap door. The one-way baffle keeps oil contained in the pickup area to prevent oil starvation under hard acceleration.

Kicked-Out Sump pans offer increased oil capacity without restricting ground clearance or having the oil too close to the crankshaft. Trap door baffles are also included to provide a constant supply of oil at the pickup under street-performance and racing conditions.

I used this pan for about 30-40k miles on my lt1, and the only reason I'm selling is convert to a full race oil system. I'm looking for 115obo+shipping, paypal works for me. Email me at gtuner72@aol.com for pictures.