non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

T88 turbo setup and other goodies check Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default T88 turbo setup and other goodies check Inside!

for sale I have a set of Tirckflow LE heads cam and Intake made on order for the new motor. I would like to sell the top end as a whole. Im willing to let it go for 2500obo! I will give you cam specs on inquiry but let me tell you this top end is built for serious boost! 62cc combustion chambers BRAND NEW NEVER USED!!!1 SOLD!!!!!

I also Have a 396 stroker bottom end that comes out to a callies dragonslayer crank manly sportsman 5.850 large journal Rods and -14 CC inv dome Jrp pistons this bottom end should be good for about 550 hp Do not recommend for boost due to the pistons be hyperutic. I will let this go for 1000!!

The turbo setup was made by CZ28's own realquick! This setup is magnificent! It is a T88 Header setup that keeps A/C power steering and ABS!! Tons of power to be made very nice fit and finish. Just waiting to get the hot parts back from the coater and believe me that was not cheap! This setup in the end cost me close to 7k with the coating and original cost of parts but I am willing to let it go for 5,000 firm Pics will up shortly! This kit CAN bring you to 800 RWHP!!

I also have a clean bare block for those interested!

For pics! http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676973