non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

(4) 15" rims from '87 Firebird - $100 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (4) 15" rims from '87 Firebird - $100 OBO

This is also listed on: NJFBOA and Craigslist, just figured I'd post them on here too while I'm at it. Up for sale is a set of rims (aftermarket of some sort) that fit a Firebird/Trans Am/other GM 5x2.75". Please, before replying, ensure the vehicle you plan to install on uses a 5 x 2.75", or 5 x 120.7mm (both are the same) bolt pattern. Sorry, but I've had so many replys for Aztec's, I started every time I read one.

^^ pics were prior to cleaning/polishing. That's actually from a drag day at Island.

These rims are in very good condition, especially considering their age, and were just recently polished, so they look GREAT. Sadly, as I owe about $200 on the Firebird, and have more payments (i.e. trailer registration) to make, I need these rims gone so I can keep the car. They do not leak at all (okay, maybe 1psi per month, but what rim/tire combo doesn't?) and have mounted on them Goodyear Allegra tires. Two tires have more than 80% tread left!

Asking $100 OBO for all four, with tires. All reasonable offers considered.

I will deliver within 5-miles of my location (Hopewell Twp) free of charge, beyond there fees vary, just to offset my fuel cost really. If you want a delivery rate, let me know, and I'll let you know. Or, of course, you can always drive out and pick them up yourself.

Thanks!

- JR / Mulletbird
Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PRICE REDUCED - $80 OBO. Thread bumped - these rims absolutely have to go, as I really need the cash.

- Mulletbird