non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Nitrous Nitrous Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Nitrous Nitrous

I will be updating this post as I pull more stuff off the car. I am getting rid of EVERYTHING nitrous related on the car. Going to stay NA for awhile then eventually go with a Procharger. Now the car has dual bottles, bottle heaters, purge, FPSS, Harrisworks Standalone, Nitro Daves Dual window switch, and many other things. Like I said, I will update the thread when I pull more and more stuff off the car.

Here's where the fun begins.

Nitrous Works LT1 Plate Kit. 75-175 HP kit. Have all the jets and brackets to make it work. Kit worked great when I had it on the car. Both the fuel and nitrous solenoids have -6AN fittings going into them. Will not include a bottle. I WILL include a -6AN feed line.

350 OBO Shipped
Old 05-17-2009, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

intersted in just the purge kit if you want to seperate..
Old 05-17-2009, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DopdBrd
I will be updating this post as I pull more stuff off the car. I am getting rid of EVERYTHING nitrous related on the car. Going to stay NA for awhile then eventually go with a Procharger. Now the car has dual bottles, bottle heaters, purge, FPSS, Harrisworks Standalone, Nitro Daves Dual window switch, and many other things. Like I said, I will update the thread when I pull more and more stuff off the car.

Here's where the fun begins.

Nitrous Works LT1 Plate Kit. 75-175 HP kit. Have all the jets and brackets to make it work. Kit worked great when I had it on the car. Both the fuel and nitrous solenoids have -6AN fittings going into them. Will not include a bottle. I WILL include a -6AN feed line.

350 OBO Shipped

Got pics??

And I am kinda confused.... you said you got the heaters, purge, dual bottles,dual window switches ect.... but then you say no bottle with the kit? So is the other stuff sold seperatly? And is the $350 for just the nitrous works plate kit?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by daville_pits
intersted in just the purge kit if you want to seperate..
Yes, I am seperating everything. I'd like 50 for the purge and it has a -6AN adaptor with it.

Originally Posted by FbodyFreak
Got pics??

And I am kinda confused.... you said you got the heaters, purge, dual bottles,dual window switches ect.... but then you say no bottle with the kit? So is the other stuff sold seperatly? And is the $350 for just the nitrous works plate kit?
Yea, I will be getting pics as I take stuff off. I got the plate kit off tonight but the camera was at my GF's house. Sorry, I just meant I am not selling the bottles with the kit. Yes, the 350 is just for the plate kit, jets, adaptors, and a -6AN feed line. I will sell all the other stuff seperately or with the kit.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Nitrous Nitrous