non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

In desperate need of a good deal on a electric water pump!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In desperate need of a good deal on a electric water pump!!!

I'm trying to get my 97 z back on the road. Its been broke down for about five months now. The reason I'm begging for a deal is. I had a great job putting in fiber optic cable all over the south. Had to stay out of town 3 weeks at a time and got 2 days off. Been doing this for five years. I've been happily married for eight years with a wonderful eight year old son. Right before last Thanksgiving I found out my wife had been cheating on me for 2 months. She tried to take my son and leave with this guy. I told her I would forgive whatever she had done just don't take my son. Had to quit my job and come off the road to save my family. Good jobs are hard to find where I'm from. Been having to work 2 jobs just to keep the bills paid and food on the table. I know everyone has there own sad story and hard times. It just kills me to know I have this sweet ride in the driveway and can't even afford to fix it. Just wish someone would have pity on a fellow gear head and give me a deal on a used electric water pump for my lt1. Anything will be greatly appreciated. Thanks