non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: F-body LT1 GM water pump ~50K miles & misc. stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: F-body LT1 Misc. engine parts ~50K-115K miles

-LT1 water pump for F-body with ~50K miles. In good shape worked fine before removal. Has since been cleaned up and is ready for install. $50.

-Set of LT1 heads off early Camaro/Trans-Am. Cleaned up, stripped, bead blasted and ready to be worked or reassembled. Have all the springs and rockers and such in a box but you may want to replace that stuff with new if going through the trouble of redoing the heads...unless you just need quick replacement stock heads to get a car going again or something. $150.

-Oil cooler, same application, came off '93 Trans-Am. Have hoses and such if need be if you are looking to put one back on a car or on a car that didn't have it before. $30

-Stock GM muffler and 4 tips assembly off 1993 Trans-Am. Good shape. Car had 115K miles, but I think there is a chance the muffler had been replaced since new as it is in pretty good shape for the year and mileage of the car it came off of and the anti-seize on the slip join to the pipe was still there and it slid right off. $50.

-Stock catalytic converter assembly off 1993 Trans-Am. Includes the "y" to the manifold 3 bolt flange and 2 bolt flange for the stock pipe set-up back. Basically, I unbolted it from the car and removed it without cutting it or mangling it in any way. Would bolt right up to your car. $50.

-I also have the stock manifolds for both sides should anyone want them. Two of the three studs broke when disassembling though on each side, so they would have to be drilled out or whatever and have bolts/hardware purchased to replace/mount the "y" together to the manifolds. Aside from the rusted/broken studs, the rest is clean and in good shape...though I'm sure exhaust manifolds themselves hold up pretty good :-p $20?

PM me if interested an any of the above listed to work out shipping estimates. I will try and get pictures up tomorrow night or the night after. I am located in south Florida...Treasure Coast area if local pick up is desired as some of the parts are pretty bulky.

Last edited by creepingdeath94; 05-22-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added to thread
Old 05-22-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Regular

Alright, I got some pictures of a few of the things...exhaust, water pump, oil cooler. I also have the cat back pipe from the cat to the hump over the axle if for whatever reason you need that...otherwise it's going in the trash.

I also have a set of stripped "346" "thicker" LT1 aluminum core heads if anyone needs them. They were damaged slightly in shipping by the jerkoff who put them in a cardboard box with little to no packing and they beat against each other the whole way here. surprisingly they weren't too badly damaged but there are a couple spots where they got dinged and need either a grinder or weld/grind repair...pictured. Would be good for flow testing or something if you are a shop or if you need core heads for something for sure. They could probably be saved but it isn't worth my time. Also in the pics.

Exhaust:

Water pump:

Oil Cooler:

Old 05-22-2009, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

Heads:

I have a box of the old rockers, pushrods, springs, retainers, etc. too if those are needed, but they should be gone through and have the springs and such replaced in my opinion with new so they are fresh for whatever they are put on if it were me.