non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Stock LT1 parts... injectors, valve covers, front springs, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stock LT1 parts... injectors, valve covers, front springs, etc.

I have a few things for sale... I don't want much for these items, this stuff is left over! Contact me onefastbird95@yahoo.com thanks -Matt

=Stock 24Lb injectors that came off my 95 Formula with only 40k on it. They are in great working condition and the only reason I took them off was because I had to go with a bigger injector with my supercharger. I painted the bottom half of each injector with gloss black high heat paint to make them look better on the car. Each injector also comes with the top and bottom o-ring which are also in great condition. $25 plus shipping

=Stock LT1 valve covers also off my 95 Formula. They were painted with a high heat "Aluminum" Paint. They are in great condition, but could use another top coat of paint if you really want them to look new. The valve covers come with 8 centerbolt bolts and 8 stainless washers! $12 plus shiping

=Stock LT1 front right and left springs off my 95 Formula. Both are in good condition with about 40k miles on them. I lowered my front end and used different sprgins so I only have the front stock springs left over. (the picture bellow has the black stock springs next to the new spring I put on and the other springs is not pictured, but I can get a pic if you wish.) $20 plus shipping

=I also have Misc. stock LT1 air intake parts, everything except the elbow I believe. $15

Last edited by onefastbird95; 06-29-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Bumpy!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

BUMP. Everythings available again after a non paying interested party. New Prices added!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Bump... feel free to make an offer especially if you want more than one item!