non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Turbo Buick Engine/trans

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 06:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Buick Engine/trans

You are looking at the drivetrain from a 1986 Buick Regal T Type. I had planned on swapping the drivetrain into my 86 Monte Carlo SS but ive decided on a different direction.

Engine (complete)
Transmission
two turbos w/cover
Intercooler w/air scoop
extra pistons
engine wiring
computer
flywheel
engine mounts (car and engine side)

I bought the car a few years back and parted it out, i kept the drivetrain out of it. The engine was knocking when i bought the car, i took the rod caps off on 4-5-09 to check the damage and take pictures, i placed the caps back on and refastened the oil pan. 2-6 look like all they need is a good polish, number 1 looks questionable. Im not a machinist, i dont know if you can turn it down or not. Ive included pictures for you to decide, i have more if you would like to seem them. Even if the crank is bad there are still many valuable parts. The piston bores are virgin as well as the crank, this car was in no way modified for racing. The engine casting number is 25526109.

The transmission is a BRF unit, specific to the turbo buicks only. I had it rebuilt shortly after i bought it. Kolene steels, red eagal frictions, new pump (10 vane), new hardened stator support, new band, new direct drum, mild shift kit, ect. I filled the pan with fluid before i set it in my garage. Everything has been kept out of the weather but is coated with a layer of dust. The two turbos i have need to be rebuilt but do come with some new parts, and i have extra pistons and rods. I havent pulled a single thing off of this engine, it is complete with oil filter, and old coolant hoses! All wiring is still attached and i have the computer, it has been kept in my tool box in a climate controlled shop. Ill even throw in the engine stand, take it all!

Im sure im missing somethings so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I would prefer local pick up but if buyer wants to pay shipping i will ship.

1000 OBO

Old 06-24-2009, 04:51 AM
On The Tree

up up
Old 06-24-2009, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Will trade for a 350 or 400 sbc.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:09 AM
On The Tree

any trades?
Old 06-27-2009, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Wish i had the spare cash right now would love to swap intake If you decide to part it out let me know id be interested in some stuff otherwise you should list it on www.turbobuicks.com probably sale better there.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:01 PM
On The Tree

GONE!

Now to work on my boat...