non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

2G Injen Intake / Megan DP / Megan Catback

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 03:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2G Injen Intake / Megan DP / Megan Catback

Injen Intake (Missing one 4" clamp and one 2" clamp) I will go buy them before shipping. 80$ Shipped

Full Megan Exhaust & DP (With all bolts & Gaskets) 250$ Shipped

Description

Megan Cat Back Exhaust GST ONLY, THIS WILL NOT FIT A GSX!!!!!: This does have some scratches on the bottom of the can, but elsewhere it is in very good condition. I also have the used gaskets. They looked very good, and could probably be reused. This also has a silencer add-on that you can install to quiet it down if need be. There is no rust, pitting at all. Welds look great!

Megan Downpipe: GST ONLY, THIS WILL NOT FIT A GSX!!!!! This is an excellent downpipe, it was installed at the same time as the exhaust. The pictures make the front of the Downpipe look worse than it is. Please make your own judgment. There is no rust, pitting at all. Welds look great!

Injen Intake system: This is the intake with the option to retain the stock blow off valve recirculation. It did have a small amount of Anti-Freeze drip on it over the 10k miles, but it is still in great condition. I am buying the two clamps missing (4" and 2" I believe") before I ship

_____