non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

GM LT1 Opti very low miles.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default GM LT1 Opti very low miles.

Selling my GM opti, been running a Delteq system for the last few years and the opti has less than 3,000 miles on it (it shows too). This is off my 96 T/A so its a vented opti. The only thing wrong with the opti is that the rotor has been taken out (optical part was only needed for Delteq ignition). The rotors can be found fairly easy and cheap.

I only want $80.00 shipped for the opti, priced to sell quick.

Thanks, Ben
Old 07-19-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Addict

The factory rotor is riveted in correct? So will the new rotor need to be screwed in? I can pull the rotor off my old 94 opti and use it if I need to. Also are you selling the vent and electrical harness with this?
Old 07-19-2009, 05:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Interested in a picture of the front to see how the rotor was removed. If pork doesn't want to do the full conversion to vented and the rotor mounting points aren't toasted I'll get it .

I guess I have second dibs?

Originally Posted by porksoda
The factory rotor is riveted in correct? So will the new rotor need to be screwed in? I can pull the rotor off my old 94 opti and use it if I need to. Also are you selling the vent and electrical harness with this?
FYI if you have a 94 it will not work without a different cam, timing cover, opti pigtail, and vent lines.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM
TECH Addict

Oh yea I know that. I just want the opti for my Dad's 96 Roadmaster but I have an opti from my 94 sitting around when I went with the MSD. I'm hoping I can just throw the rotor from my 94 on the one he is selling.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Even from GM I think the opti Rotor should be taken off and retighten with red locktite (seem to last longer). I have not even thought about my opti since I have been running a delteq for several years not, but I believe the electrical harness is used with the delteq I am selling? I'll have to check.

You should be able to just put any rotor system from an opti in and be good to go.