non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Brand NEW! Mild Erson Cam for Lt-1... transgo Shift kit. CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brand NEW! Mild Erson Cam for Lt-1... transgo Shift kit. CHEAP!

Brand new Erson Cam...

Intake Lift-Duration .480-208

Exhaust Lift-Duration .480-214

Purchased this cam during the rebuild on the advice of my Machinist... I lubed it up and set in the newly bearing'd engine, but it never even had a lifter set against it; as I decided to go another way in short order.

For the new guys, this is a very mild cam... it is hotter than the stock LT-4 cam, with the idea being that it'll bump performance without having to re-tune or restall, but retuning is always a good idea... Brian at PCM4Less does a great job...

SO! If the goal is mind bending gains in power... this isn't the cam for you; but if you're interested in pulling the front end and slipping in a nice improvement without having to rebuild your system, this is a brand new cam for the LT-1 for dirt cheap.

First $75 takes it...

Now that's a savings of $175... off the $250 I gave for it, so you'll be picking up the Shipping and PP fees.

Also have a BRAND NEW Transgo Shift kit. Still in the plastic... I bought it just before the old tranny crapped out and ended up buying a Performa-built which comes kitted.

$50... Again you pay shipping and PP fees... it'll still cost ya less than it would without the shipping from a retailer and it's never been opened.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

ttt...

Great little cam and/or shift kit for someone looking to boost the performance without all the angst of a teardown.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

pm sent
Old 08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OVA1
Brand new Erson Cam...

First $75 takes it... Cam is SOLD!

Also have a BRAND NEW Transgo Shift kit. Still in the plastic... I bought it just before the old tranny crapped out and ended up buying a Performa-built which comes kitted.

$50... Again you pay shipping and PP fees..

So who needs the Shift kit?