non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

More parts/rims etc...

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009 | 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Default More parts/rims etc...

Cleaning up the garage a little more...

I got 2 centerline racing rims for sale...these things weigh in at about 11-12lbs a pop...aluminum wheel...they have a little bit of pitting on the face of them, but other then that they are good to go. Not something you would use for a show car, but definetly a good rim for the race track

Bolt pattern is 5x 4.75 with an offset of -5mm and is an 8.5-9 inch rim...I'm selling them with lugnuts/washers.

I never installed them on my car, just bought them used...few days later I walked into a deal for some weld prostars and MT tires I just couldnt pass up...

Starting bid is at 100$...you will pay ACTUAL shipping and not a penny more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180402205150

I still have a licence plate holder for the front end of a 93-97 camaro for sale...20$ OBO

Stock LCA's with moog bushings 15$

Stock front sway bar 30mm 10$

PCM4Less tuned pcm 70$ (v6)
Old 08-30-2009 | 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You realize your ebay add says the shipping cost is $150...Don't think you will get a lot of interest with that.
Old 08-30-2009 | 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WYATT318MOPAR
You realize your ebay add says the shipping cost is $150...Don't think you will get a lot of interest with that.
I know, I said to ignore that...I don't really know what to do for that yet...I said buyer will pay exact shipping costs not the 150$...Ebay won't let me not put a price...At the same time, I don't want someone to bid (because they haven't fully read the article) and think that shipping is free if I put 0$...so I just through out a number...I guess your right though, maybe I'll just put 0$ for shipping, since I already stated it will be exact...Thanks for the heads up
Old 08-30-2009 | 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well if you don't want to put 0, put $40 that should just about ship those two light *** wheels anywhere. Put them in separate boxes and then tape them both together that is what I do. Makes it cheaper as the weight is considered one small parcel instead of two.
Old 08-30-2009 | 08:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WYATT318MOPAR
Well if you don't want to put 0, put $40 that should just about ship those two light *** wheels anywhere. Put them in separate boxes and then tape them both together that is what I do. Makes it cheaper as the weight is considered one small parcel instead of two.
Thats what I plan on doing, I'll just leave it at 1$ for now...I have bolded and Big fonted the fact that the buyer will pay exact shipping costs...and I'll mark it as a gift...anything to get it to whoever for the cheapest cost...I know what it's like to buy parts and get killed by shipping and B.S fees...you know what I mean though, I just want to avoid some smart a** trying to jerk me around and ruin my feedback...I wish they would just not let me put a price in there...