non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS- Weld Racing Evo BC-10 Forged 19/20 wheels and tires for C5 and C6 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS- Weld Racing Evo BC-10 Forged 19/20 wheels and tires for C5 and C6 Corvette

I am posting my RARE Weld Racing BC-10's for sale as I will probably be selling my car soon. Let me start by saying I love these wheels. I hate to see these go and have never seen them on another Corvette anywhere. Here's the story. I bought these wheels from a wheel shop that is now out of business about a year ago. At the time of purchase I was told that these wheels had been discontinued and that very few were made for Corvette offsets. I had been looking for these wheels for a while so I can vouch that they were not easy to obtain. The specs on the wheels are:

Fronts:
-19x9.5 (part# 0101-995564)
-Offset: 54
-Backspacing: 7.38"
-Hub bore: 70.30mm

Rears:
-20x10.5 (part# 0101-005568)
-Offset: 70
-Backspacing: 8.51"
-Hub bore: 70.30mm

These are 1-piece Forged Alloy wheels in chrome finish. They are in exceptional condition and my car is the only car they have been on. The wheels/tires have approximately 3,500 miles on them. Wheels are MADE IN THE USA :flag: Also, these were on my regular C6 Z51. They are not made for the C6Z06.

The tires are Falken FK452's that I got at Discount Tire Direct. The fronts are: P275/30ZR19 and Rears are: P305/25ZR20. These are not run-flats.

The wheels have were mounted and balanced with new C6 TPMS sensors as well.

At time of purchase the shop told me that they knew these would fit on a C5 and they were pretty sure they would fit on a C6. I found the following on my C6. They fit prefectly in the rear and do not stick on past the quarter panel on my car. On the front I had to use a 1/4" spacer for caliper clearance. The wheel did not stick out from the front fender with this small spacer.

Included in the sale is (4) wheels, (4) tires, (4) C6 TPMS sensors, (4) center caps, (2) front spacers (if required) and chrome lug nuts.

When I purchased these I paid:
-Front wheels: $779/each
-Rear wheels: $849/each
-Front tires: $242/each
-Rear tires: $315/each
-TPMS: $200
-Mounting/balancing: $100
-Tax/shipping/etc/etc/etc -------
-About $5000 total

Asking $4000 for the set and I prefer a local transaction to avoid having to ship these and would even be willing to meet someone fairly local to complete the sale. I will ship them if absolutely necessary, but the shipping, packaging, and paypal will be at the buyers expense.

Now for the pics. Here they are on my car:

Looking down at fenders

Thanks for looking,
Mike :thumbs:
Old 09-05-2009, 07:40 PM
11 Second Club

DAMN! Those are the sharpest rims I've ever seen... I should be slapped for even pausing to jot this note... they're are worlds beyond my means.

Best of luck on the sale... it shouldn't take long.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by OVA1
DAMN! Those are the sharpest rims I've ever seen... I should be slapped for even pausing to jot this note... they're are worlds beyond my means.

Best of luck on the sale... it shouldn't take long.
Thanks bro

Quick Reply: FS- Weld Racing Evo BC-10 Forged 19/20 wheels and tires for C5 and C6 Corvette