non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Lt1 shorties and y-pipe with cats

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Lt1 shorties and y-pipe with cats

I just bought a set of long tubes and i am getting rid of my headers and y-pipe. this may be a long shot but i will give them to you for free as long as you take them off and install my long tubes...... like i said log shot? i dont know what brand the shorties are, they were on the car when i bought it. they are not coated, in the pics they look rusted but they are almost a copper color, very very light surface rust not like headers that are ruff as hell and look like they are falling apart. they come with a y-pipe, good cats and o2 sensors, everything you need. they are on my 96 ss. i will not sell the headers only trade for you services unless i take them off, but will not be for a while. i dont know the specs on them so dont ask too many questions about them.

sugar land tx, sw houston
jason 832 -330-4867

Old 10-21-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ill help
Old 10-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey bro, I'm in houston.
does your long tube headers have AIR hook up for emissions if not you need to buy block off plates the EGR valve and for the back of the intake mainifold you are also going to need someone at an exhaust shop modify you a "Y" pipe for your long tube headers
unless your going to run open long tube headers. ( pretty loud open headers)
ALOT OF WORK INVOLVED...