non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

LT1: Comp Cams Beehive Springs & Pro Magnum RR's

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1: Comp Cams Beehive Springs & Pro Magnum RR's

I have for sale, some parts off my 95 Roadmaster Sedan's LT1. Iron heads on this LT1. I bought another Roadmaster, that already has these parts on it, so I don't need these.

Springs & Retainers

26915-16, Comp Cams Beehive valvesprings, and 787-16 retainers for stock locks, and LT1 valves. I only have 15 retainers. One of the springs came out of the compressor tool, and put a slit in my leg. As you can imagine, I was more focused on my leg than the spring. The spring I found, but the retainer I never did. You can buy them singlely on Ebay, and Summit Racing. I'm in the middle of cleaning them up in the solvent tank, so I don't have pics handy, but I will this week, when I getto my friends house to get them from the tank.

Springs/Retainers have about 5,000 miles on them. Shift points were set to stock when I used them. This was my daily driver, until I retired it to winter duty due to rust.

$210 shipped for 16 Springs & 15 Retainers
---------------------

1.6 Rockers

1318-16, Comp Cams Pro Magnum, 1.6 ratio, 3/8" stud, self aligned, full roller rockers. I'm in the middle of cleaning them up in the solvent tank, so I don't have pics handy, but I will this week, when I getto my friends house to get them from the tank.

Rockers have about 3,000 miles on them. They were put on after I had the valvesprings on the car. I wanted to see the difference they made by them selves. They both make a pretty big difference in helping the motor rev.

$275 shipped for 16 rockers.

-----------------

475 shipped for 16 rockers, 16 springs, and 15 retainers.

New all the items would cost about $540 from the cheapest places I found.

Paypal Accepted. Postal Money Orders Accepted. Shipping to Alaska/Hawaii, and Canada is extra.

Quick Reply: LT1: Comp Cams Beehive Springs & Pro Magnum RR's