non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

AIS meth kit summit line lock

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default AIS meth kit summit line lock

I have a NEW stage 2 AIS meth kit,(150psi pump) It has one 10gal hour nozzle everything is their still zip tied together from AIS
The reason im selling, I was going to put this kit on parallel with another kit for a second stage but I have changed my mine so I dont need it any more.
$350 for the kit,$35 for the line lock all plus shipping....

straight from the site www.alcoholinjectionsystems.com
AIS Stage 2 Digital Progressive Trunk Mount Water Methanol/Alcohol Injection System

Here it is for the ultimate in control and tunabilty! Our Stage 2 progressive system is the most advance watermethanol controller on the market hands down. While others claim to be the industry leader in water methanol injection we bring it to you. Designed for the average street enthusists or the avid racer it packs hardcore racing features such as:

100% digital processor for lighting fast response
Quick, easy to use adjustment *****
Industries only true 2-demensional programmer
Built in data logger
Built in status monitor unlike the competitors
Built in serial port for connecting laptop
Free WIndows based software available
System includes a serial port for connecting to a laptop
Pre-wired ready to go unlike the competitors

Compare for yourself against the competitors systems and you'll quickly recognize the difference and why this is the most advance, most featured packed, easiest to use and install progressive water alcohol system on the market.

Engineered specifically for both carbureted and EFI forced induction applications. Our Stage 2 boost activated system is as simple as it gets. Once installed, operation is very simple. Simply begin by running a boost signal from manifold pressure to the boost port (brass nibble) located on the side of the programmer. From there you can quickly set the activation point, from 1-30psi, using the green ****. Next, the middle gray **** (Tune) with 10 positions allows you to control the maximum duty cycle of the pump. This is great for fine tuning in situations where you need to lower or raise the flow. Lastly, you have the red **** which allows you to control the rate of increase. For example, setting it a 15psi would allow the system to go into full flow once 15psi was reached. You can also bring the system in quicker by setting the red **** sooner. For example, setting the red **** at 10 psi even though the motor actually reaches 15 psi. This will increase rate of increse and vise versa.

Once activated the system will spray a progressive amount of fluid through the nozzle or nozzles based on the custom map you have set. Flow will also reduce perportionally as boost drops off and will not turn off untill boost drops back down below the set activation point. Users can also turn the system into a two demensional system by including any of the following 0-5v inputs; TPS, MAF, MAP, EGT and AIT, for even greater control and custom mapping which isn't offered by the competitors systems.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

meth sold
Old 10-27-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

line loc sold thanks tech