non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

stock wheels with tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009 | 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default stock wheels with tires

I am just trying to make some space in my garage and the wheels and tires can go...

I have a set of factory z28 stock white wheels with used Bridgestone Potenza's that have maybe a summer left in them MAYBE and the wheels have seen some better days they do have some break dust stains that I just can't get out

I also have 2 factory wheels that I painted black and left the polished lip and those have used Mickey Thompson ET streets that will probably be good for a couple of burnouts or maybe a good day at the track.

I'm looking for $160 for the white wheels with the tires and $80 for the black wheels with the Mickey Thompsons

If you want just the wheels I can do that too just pm with an offer I'm willing to negotiate

All the wheels and tires are currently sitting at my father's shop in a trailer so I can get pictures if they're needed but you'll have to give me some time
Old 11-06-2009 | 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump... Anybody need some tires or stock wheels to put some drag radials on? And please don't let the trade rating stop you from making offers, I have an ebay account that shows I have an excellent rating and I'm an honest person so feel free to make some offers
Old 11-09-2009 | 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey

pics of the black wheels and et streets you can post them here or email them to wildbill_2@hotmail.com
Old 11-11-2009 | 08:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Are these wheels five spokes or salad shooters?
Old 11-14-2009 | 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

these are salad shooters...and they're still for sale