non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

FS: Shoei Caster Helmet, VERY NICE, Mint Condition Barely Used (+ Joe Rocket Pants)

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Shoei Caster Helmet, VERY NICE, Mint Condition Barely Used (+ Joe Rocket Pants)

$325 shipped - Red/black/white/silver size-large Shoei Caster RF-1000 helmet with one clear shield and one medium smoked tinted shield. I have $470 wrapped up in this helmet and really don't want to sell it, but it'll be a while before I get another bike and when I do I'm reasonably sure this helmet won't match, so it has to go. Still in great shape, never dropped, mint shape, still has ever-so-slight "new helmet" smell to it (I didn't have my bike that long so I didn't wear the helmet that much anyway, and I always wore a head wrap when I rode so the helmet liner is still in perfect shape). If you've never worn a Shoei you're missing out. I tried on every helmet in multiple stores and the RF-1000 was the most comfortable helmet by far.

$75 shipped - size-large black/gray Joe Rocket ballistic textile pants. These have been worn a grand total of four times and for less than 100 miles total. They're like new. I wear a size 34-36 waist and they fit snug over jeans or very comfortable over gym shorts. Great from cold to pretty warm weather.

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS

$20 shipped - Alpinestars leg guards, velcro closure, work great for good protection under jeans. Look like soccer shin guards but they're designed to hold up in a wreck. I only wore them one time so they're like new.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have that lid also very light and quiet free bump