non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Checking interest in 2 sets of single strip IROC wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Checking interest in 2 sets of single strip IROC wheels

I have two sets (4 fronts and 4 rears) of the single stripe IROC-Z wheels.

One set is on the car and has tires mounted. It still has the original paint on them from GM, but the clear coat is starting to peel in some spots. There is a little curb rash on all 4 of them but they are all round and hold air. The tires that are mounted are Goodyears I believe. They have tons of life left, but one of the back tires has a slow leak. I've been checking it every day and I typically have to put a little more air in it once a week.

The other set is also the single stripe IROC-Z wheels. These have been striped of all the paint and are just bare aluminum now. If I remember correctly, two of them have no cur rash, one has a little bit, and one is bad. I cleaned it up so there aren't any sharp edges and I stripped them because I was planning on shooting them a charcoal/dark grey color and throwing some race rubber on them for autocross.

I'm going to wait and see what happens with the wheels on the car at the moment since I'll need something to roll the car around on during the winter. I just want to know if I will be able to sell these so I know if I can get the other wheels.

I would prefer pick up only but will meet half way if it is reasonable. I don't have anything to ship them in. If I can find 2 more 18x10.5 C5 Z06 wheels and/or 4 17x9.5 C5 Z06 wheels, I'll start selling all the IROC wheels. They can be aftermarket wheels... they don't need to be GM.

Mike

Last edited by racing geek; 12-09-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt...