non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Hurst Shifter, SBC Stuff, S-10

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hurst Shifter, SBC Stuff, S-10

I am going to have surgery in about 2 and ahalf weeks and I am selling all my project stuff off. Once I get healed and get my crap straightened out, I am seriously thinking of getting back into another LT or LS car. I am getting too old and feel bad all the time to rebuild projects.

Here is what I have. I will try and post pics. If not, just email me and I will send some.

Hurst Quarter Stick Shifter for TH350/400. I powdercoated the cover because it some small dings and scratches. I coated it in silvervein textrure and looks good now. Shifter comes with cable. I do not have the little pin that connects the cable to the shifter or the tranny bracket. Bought it used but shifts fine. $100

S-10 trans dapt motor mounts, new, never used. I just put some black paint on the steel block mounts because they were flaking/peeling. All new hardware in package and also comes with the frame mounts. $50

307 chevy block, heads, crank, pistons, rods, pan, etc. $45 for the longblock.

Also have misc. sbc pulleys, brackets, alternator, starter, etc from over the years...make offers. Just taking up space.

Nice cavalier seats for an S-10. This is a nice conversion from the stock crap banch seat. $50/pair.

83 S-10 complete SWB truck that was being modified for street/strip V-8 conversion. Solid FL truck that I bought from orig. owner. Its a project and needs some stuff but worth what I am asking. Great for a drag project! $300 firm, clear FL title. I will part it but its a good project for someone and would hate to finish ripping it apart.

Thanks!
Mike