non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Newer Grand Prix owners. 2004 5-button DIC with modules and pigtails!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Newer Grand Prix owners. 2004 5-button DIC with modules and pigtails!!

Hey everyone. I picked up a complete driver's information center from a 2004 Grand Prix for a retrofitting project. I was going to use the display in my 86 LS1 car. I was able to make it work somewhat, but the F-body PCM just doesnt send out enough info to make it worth it. Plus...without the grand prix radio or BCM, it wasnt worth much.

So....Here's what I have. I imagine this would be useful to someone with the 3-button DIC. You can upgrade to the 5 button, and its pretty easy from what I read on the GP forums.

All parts are, as I said, from a 2004 Grand Prix. I believe this does NOT have the tire pressure monitor system. I cant remember the mileage, but I can power it up and check it if you need to know.

- Driver info center. Good condition.
- Compass module. Checked it out, works fine.
- Temp. sender. Also confirmed as working.
- All of the pigtails with a little wiring. You dont find these often in the conversion packages. Just in case you need em....I paid extra to have them included.
- A whole bunch of wiring schematics from All Data. I printed out as many diagrams as I could pertaining to the DIC and to the serial data system of the grand prix. Ill toss em in just in case.

All of it was pulled from the same car, and is in great shape...ready to use!

Here are some pictures.

Price...Lets start it off at $220 shipped. This is a good bit less than I have invested in all the parts and diagrams (alldata subscription) etc. But...make me an offer if you want it. I more or less want it gone.

Email me @ jgindin20@hotmail.com or PM me or respond here.

Thanks!

Justin
Old 12-10-2009, 08:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Didnt think this would get any attention here... but one more bump just for the heck of it.

Now at $200 shipped... Let me know!

J.

Quick Reply: Newer Grand Prix owners. 2004 5-button DIC with modules and pigtails!!