non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

COMPLETE LT1 Wet Nitrous Setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default COMPLETE LT1 Wet Nitrous Setup

Ive had this whole setup on my car for only about 5 months or so and sprayed about 10 times total. This is an absolutely badass setup, i didnt skip any steps or buy anything cheap. This whole setup together brought my T/A from 13.3s at 105 to 12.5s at 117. i have always had traction problems, but i gained a consistent 12 mph in the 1/4. i will seperate some parts but i dont want useless crap laying around that no one is gonna want without the correct accomodating parts, if that makes sense.

Here's what i got...

-Nitrous Works LT1 wet plate system... solenoids have been upgraded to NX Iceman high-flow Fuel and Nitrous noids. they are good for i beleive a 275 shot.
Basically everything that comes in this kit from Nitrous Works is included such as WOT switch, basic bottle brackets, the Throttle Body plate, its been milled out to 58mm, the main 14 ft -4an bottle line, the shorter -3an fuel and nitrous lines to go from the plate to the noids and the extension fuel line to run from the fuel rail to the fuel noid. also the 4 sets of jets for 75hp, 125hp, 150hp and 175hp
Accessories:
-The Nitrous Works bottle has been painted black and has a brand new Cold Fusion Valve installed as well as a Harris Speed Works billet ****
-860 Performance Heated Bottle brackets (upgraded from the basic ones included from the Nitrous Works kit)
-860 Performance Quick release blowdown tube
-Harris Speed Works purge kit
-Dynotune square digital nitrous pressure gauge and sending unit
-Dynotune square digital fuel pressure gauge and sending unit
-Fuel pressure safety switch
-90* fitting to go from the fuel rail test port to the extensions line into the fuel noid
-NOS -4an inline nitrous filter
-Inline manifold to accomodate fuel pressure sending unit and fuel pressure safety switch

Also have Mallory 685 ignition box and MSD harness adapter for clean install.
This is prolly the best bang for the buck as it includes a timing retard(which can be wired to activate only when the solenoids open), along with a fully adjustable window switch, rev limiter, initial start retard and much more. i love this box, for a nitrous guy, it is the cat's ***.

All of the accessories were purchased brand new by me about 6 months ago from Nitrous Outlet, Harris Speed Works and Dynotune. These have been the most awesome companies as far as product innovation and customer service go, and their products have shown me nothing but great things.

All of this crap brand new purchased individually goes for about 1600 bucks. Im asking 1200 for everything plus shipping. If you live somewhat close i will meet you somewhere, and you can have an almost full bottle. if i gotta ship it, i will have to empty it all out. i will post pics in the next few days.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Regular

bump for the day
Old 12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

everything is gone, except the bottle heater. 120 plus shipping.